Mandarins Imperial (kg)
Mandarin or mandarine, is a small citrus tree fruit. Treated as a distinct species of orange, it is usually eaten plain, where it's peeled and enjoyed fresh. They are also used in fruit salad and entertaining platters.
Make the most of mandarins by:
- baking them into cakes and puddings
- juice them squeezed in a citrus juice – straight or blended with other citrus fruits such as orange and lemonade.
- salad – segments tossed in.
- salad dressing – add freshly squeezed juice.
- scatter segments on top of a stir fry.
- teas – dry the the peel and use in teas.