Frequently Asked Questions
Yes it is. To place an order, you have to have a user account. This enable us to have all relevant information to successfully deliver your order to you. If you don’t have an existing account, you can create one with a few easy steps. Click on the Person icon for 'Account' on the top right of the site. Log-In or Create an account and fill in your details.
No, you do not need an account to browse through the website. Please feel free to do so and you will only need to register an account when you decide to place an order. Then we will have all relevant information to deliver appropriately to you.
If you have signed in, you click on the "Person" icon (between the Search and Cart). This will bring up the My Account screen. All your information will be displayed there including your Order History. You can also Manage your Recurring Order subscriptions here to change quantities. To add to your active recurring order, please go to 'How it Works'
Definitely. Please feel free to contact us about any queries about ordering groceries or any concern about an existing order or delivery. You can call our Call Centre on 03 5902 8674 or email us at email@example.com or use LiveChat messaging on the website. If you have queries about our policies or terms and conditions , again please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You bet! We have a presence on Facebook and Instagram. The respective social media handles are on the bottom-right corner of our website. Follow us and stay updated about the exciting promotions and developments at Jim’s Home Fresh.
Unfortunately not. We operate out of a warehouse in Melbourne, that is not open to the public. We do not have a shop-front store, as we are an online food and grocery home delivery service.
We provide delivery all across Melbourne, and to some regional areas in Victoria. Please continue to check with us as the delivery areas we service are expanding rapidly.
Our website is simple and easy-to-use. Our home page gives a quick glance at our range of offerings. Use the links on the top of the page to navigate the website. Hover over "Shop Now" to bring up the different categories of Bakery, Fruit & Veg, Grocery, Value Boxes and Meat & Seafood. You can then click and view the sub-categories, as you wish.
These are specially designed boxes to pamper someone for a celebration or just because you want to. We are happy to add a personal note in the delivery on your behalf. Just email your message to email@example.com, and we will make sure to include it for you. It will surely warm their heart.
Our Value Box is a value-for-money offering. We give you fresh and best-quality produce in a value box, at a very attractive price.
When looking at any product, click on the product picture, and detailed information on the product will be displayed.
Get a nice deal on our produce with weekly specials. Scroll down and see the 'Weekly Specials' sections on our homepage. Click the 'View All' tab and see if your favourite items are on special, this week.
- Browse through our range of offerings by using the links at the top of the page. Hover over 'Shop Now" link to view the categories and click on any sub-category. Or use the search bar on the top-right of the page. Click on the picture to view more information or 'Add to cart' under the desired item(s). You can click on the cart icon, to select the more than 1 quantity or to remove an item. Click on "Update Cart" only if you have made any change. Click on 'Continue Shopping' to choose more items, until you have finished shopping.
- When you’re done, click on the cart icon again. This will show you the number of items in your cart. View and edit the items in your cart, as necessary. You have the option of making the order a recurring subscription (and choose the frequency), or let it be a one-time purchase. Include any special delivery instructions in the box, on the left-hand side. Click on 'Checkout' and check your Contact and Address details. Add, if not pre-filled or amend as necessary.
- Type in any discount code or voucher that you have and click on 'Apply'. Wait until the cart is recalculated to show the Total due
- Enter payment information on the left hand side of the screen. Choose and select your preferred payment method, credit card, Paypal or bank transfer. Note that Bank transfer will only be finalized after payment is made, but other payment methods will be confirmed immediately.
- Confirm your billing address, if different to your delivery address. Tick box to save information for future faster checkout and then click on 'Pay Now'. If paying by Bank Transfer, click on Complete Order. You will receive a confirmation notice.
You will receive a confirmation message and confirmation email, with all the details of your order. Once the payment is processed via credit card, the confirmation email will be sent to your email address on file. If you have clicked to pay via Bank Transfer, you will receive details of the order, including the bank account to transfer funds to. The order will only be confirmed once funds are received and cleared.
* Log in to your account, (displayed via the person icon) on the top-right corner of the homepage. It is visible on all the pages of our website. Once logged-in, you can see your order history, payment status and fulfilment status.
There is a $59 minimum order value. The service fee is charged to cover the handling costs, and it is shown in your cart before check-out. It will also be displayed on the Check Out screen.
You can cancel an order up to two days before the scheduled delivery. Please read more on our Terms and Conditions page.
Customers can choose to have a once-off delivery or subscription recurring order. Recurring orders can be scheduled, amended, paused or even cancelled, up to 2 days before delivery. All orders received will be delivered within 48 hours. Sorry, we do not deliver on Sundays.
Not at all! For your convenience, we inform you in advance, when our produce is ready for dispatch. You'll receive notifications when your order is fulfilled and ready for delivery.
Of course! There is an option to leave detailed delivery and packing instructions. This is on the Shopping Cart screen, before Check Out. If you forget to do so, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently accept payment via Credit/Debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal. You may also wish to pay via bank transfer, but that order will not be confirmed until the funds are cleared. You can also use Vouchers issued to you for unavailable or replacement items.
We provide individual Credit vouchers for items that may be unavailable, short-stocked or out of season. These will be emailed to you, to use personally in your account and have a specific code. These credit value vouchers, are available for use against future orders, are non-transferable, and can only be used on your account. Only 1 voucher can be used per order.
You can use a promotional code in the Payment Summary screen. This is the same screen where you select and enter payment information. You can view our upcoming offers and promotions on the home page. From time to time, we may also have special promotion code vouchers, that are available for all customers, and will be promoted on the website or via social media.
Help and Support
We deem all paid and delivered orders as closed and final. Please use our menus and links to review and edit your order(s), before making payment. We cannot accept returns of delivered items for safety and health purposes, for all customers. We hope you understand and appreciate that, especially with food items. Please check our Terms and Conditions for more information. Click on the 'Terms and Conditions' link under the 'Our Service' header, on the bottom of any page, on our website.
Please check the contents of your box for missing items or inferior quality produce. Please do this as soon as possible, within 24 hours of the delivery. Notify us via email at email@example.com. You may also choose to reach us through our LiveChat on our website, and leave a message. We will respond to you as soon as possible, to resolve it. Requests for damaged/inferior items will not be accepted after 24 hours of delivery. Please read more about this in our Terms and Conditions page.